Site Meter

Sunday, March 11, 2007

In interior BC

Afer 1 day in Vancouver, I had work in interior BC which is where I flew in on Tuesday morning and stayed till Thursday morning.

I was in Vernon, Pitickton,Kelowna and Kamloops. Out of the four Kelowna was the most beautiful. Below are a few more pics and descriptions






These three pictures were from Pitickton. There are two lkaes in Pitickton and both were amazingly breathtaking even at this time of the year.











These pics were taken on my way from Pitickton to Kelowna. One of the most breathtaking drives I have ever been on. It was great there were viewpoints all along where I would stop and take pictures. The reflection of the hills in the lake was just awesome!




My next stop was Kelowna. Another great small city with great views.





My last two stops were Vernon and Kamloops. They were very nice too but My day was really busy so I did not get too much sightseeing done at these plces. The above are some more pics from the two places.




This last picture is from my flight to Kamloops to Vancouver. It is a very nice bird eyes view of the hills in BC.

Very blessed to have this kind of work with some travelling. Thanks to the people at work who sent me and of course most importantly thank you Allah for sending me there and opening my eyes to these great views.......

2 comments:

Hafsa said...

Subhan Allah!

Anonymous said...

Great photos :) They really exemplify the meaning of the term: North Country. May Allah guide your journeys, and your safe return.

Ya Haqq!