Site Meter

Friday, March 30, 2007

Web MD: 22 Healthy Munchies ( does not include laddus!)

My biggest weekness in terms of eating habts is snacking. When I see a choclate bar or something similar my inclination is to have it in full, I cant have small bits..... Besides that, if I open a bag of brownies I usually finish those within two days! So some damage control is definately needed. Anyways read this link below to find out more about the small healthy snacks you should/could enjoy. And perhaps when you get married you can have high fibre healthy snacks given after the snacks. I am sure the uncles and auntees will love you for that and that your ( future) sopuse wont get freaked out! After all Laddus have no fibre in them or....................ummm.... do they?

Dietitians agree that the best snacks satisfy hunger while helping meet our daily dietary needs, especially for fruits, vegetables, and low-fat dairy.

"Look for snacks that contain protein with healthy carbohydrates and fats, and eat your snacks slowly so they fill you up," says Weems. Read on