Site Meter

Monday, December 05, 2005

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You? Click here to find out...thanks to "Minor Wisdom" for posting this...


I turned out to be Gandalf..( quite the baba I am..aint I).Let me know what you guys get!!!




A wandering spirit caring for a multitude of just concerns, you are an instrumental power in many of the causes around you.

And so am I, very dangerous: more dangerous than anything you will ever meet, unless you are brought alive before the seat of the Dark Lord.

Gandalf is a character from the Middle-Earth universe. TheOneRing.net has a description of him.

1 comment:

Faray said...

Wait till you find out who I AM! :D

"Galadriel aka the Elven queen"

Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others.

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.

Yee yee yee Yee! :D
back to studying now:D
good fun this was. lol :)