Site Meter

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Jemal Jelil: The Top 3 Reasons Why Marriages Fail For Men"


Jemal Jelil from JustHusbands.com:
The Top 3 Reasons Why Marriages Fail For Men"

Before I list why marriages fail for men, lemme define what I mean by a man's marriage failing.

What I mean here when I say that a marriage fails is that your wife has lost interest in you. Or at least, she's not as interested in you as you'd like.

If it gets bad, she eventually expresses her disinterest in you by either: a) wanting to leave you, or b) cheating on you.

And it may happen in degrees, but to whatever extent she's disinterested, the marriage is failing.

So if you want to keep her interest, don't let these 3 reasons why marriages fail happen to you:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Assalamu alaikum!

What an important read. Very crucial too and I'm hoping to add it to my blog. In fact I'd like to add all your blog as a link on my blogroll. If that interests you, please visit www.questfortherightone.blogspot.com