Site Meter

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Are you seeking "Sacred Knowledge"?

A year ago I decided that rather than depending on local teachers who were scarce in number, I needed a place where I could constantly seek Sacred knowledge which could be put to use in my daily life.

Hence I decided to enroll in a Fiqh course at Sunnipath. It was a wonderful enlightening experience. It was also a good refresher from my other University courses. The online resource tools were set up in a very professional manner. While I could listen to the recorded lessons at my convinience, we (the students) also had the opportunity (and were encouraged ) to ask our teachers and T.A.s questions on anything remotely related to the content of the course in weekly live sessions. In addition there were online forums where we could raise and discuss issues of importance from the recorded lessons

Since last year I have taken 4 courses and all of them have been very beneficial. The next term begins on Febuary 25th and registration has already begun! There are a lot of interesting courses lined up which cover an array of different subjects and are aimed at students at varying levels of knowledge. I encourage you to take a look at what is being offered and enroll in anything that interests you. There is also financal aid, incentives and discounts depending on your personal situation, location and occupation.

Click here for more information.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Assalamu Alaikum,

Hammad, under special rates, I noticed Canada is like 80% off. Is this an error? It is way cheaper than US, even Pakistan they have the weak rupee but the price is 3x that of Canada.

Din said...

Dear shadow,

W'salam

I can forward your concern to Sunnipath admin. I agree that there is a special discount for Canada and Pakistan. ( When I tried it the rate for pakistan was MUCH LESS!).

ALalh hu Alim.

W"salam

Anonymous said...

ok....i completely misunderstood the pricing, just wanted to clarify.

I thought I was looking at the price, but it was actually specifying the discount as there is a minus sign preceding the dollar value.

so now it all makes sense