Site Meter

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Preservation of Gorillas




A good friend asked me if I liked Gorillas late last year. I hadn't really thought about Gorillas till then however recently I have been reseaching the problem of Gorilla extinction. (Thinking and caring for amimals is a principle of Islam).

Learn more about Gorillas at these links:

Wiki on Gorillas
National Geographic on Gorillas
PBS on Gorillas
Enchanted Learning on Gorillas
Gorilla Haven
Kilimangaro on Gorillas


Organizations like the Koko foundation and WWF are trying to help save Gorillas from extinction

There is a movie about Gorilla extinction as well which I have added on my " To see" list.

2 comments:

Abu Adam said...

This is more about seals, but it's kinda interesting to watch (and funny): http://www.foe.org/exxon/movie.html

Din said...

that was funny and so true!

thanks Abdullah!