Site Meter

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Sabbatical


As some of you know I am moving to Oshawa to start full time work inshah allah. I start working ( at the end of May) but till then I will be on vacation in Europe and then Pakistan. Hence I will not have the time to surf on the web and update my blog on a regular basis for the next month or so.

I will try to get touch with people in the GTA & Waterloo Area once I come back. Please free to suggest volunteer activities and halaqas I can get invloved in while living on the East Side.

Please make dua for me.

I will start blogging again at the end of May again inshah allah.

5 comments:

Faray said...

Insh'allah, May Allah make it easy :)
Give you all the success in the world and hereafter, Insh'allah may it be this way for everyone who is graduating and starting new :D
Say bismillah and hope for the best.
All of your readers will miss your blog posts! haha!
TC
wassalam u alaikum warehmatullahi wabarakatohu.

Anonymous said...

salaam,

your blog is degenerating into something like your email! stop the slide.

i pray you have a relaxing and refreshing time with family. dont get undersold, but if you see a bargain do stake your claim :) salaams to uncle and auntie.

au revoir

Din said...

thanks for the wishes Faray.

Khany me is at airport...in Germany..
My blog is like it always has been...There is no slide...I am a constant man..okay khany I cant waste more Euros on you...
Good luck with exam :P

Anonymous said...

You will be missed. You could always switch to photoblog mode, you know. Anyway, enjoy the vacation. Looking forward to your return.

Anonymous said...

welcome back to canada bro :)