Site Meter

Friday, December 15, 2006

to complete this update, please restart yor machine.

as it is very obvious, my blog has been out of commission.

I was being updated and hence had to restart myself, causing the delay.

I am going to Pakistan for a few weeks. This time I intend to take my camera and try to keep up a photo blog during my trip ( No, I dont intend to get engaged or married during this trip, However, stay warned that what I intend and what actually happens are not always syncronized.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you are intending not to commit, or committing not to intend?

Bint Muhammad said...

I went to pakistan in april, after 15 yrs [parents never let me go while I was studying], the last time I went I was about 5!
and I gotta say, I took pictures of EVERYTHING because it was ALL new to me, I took pictures of ants and donkeys and horses....[the list goes on!]

neway, Hammad bhai enjoy your trip, I dont think your gonna be as crazy as me, but yea It will be nice to see glimpses of pakland again:)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

HAHAH
So finally time shime is near,
"Hammad Saab will be here"
Says his mummy -
With his roti by her side, Yummy Yummy!

LOL

OK a poor attempt at a poem :-)

All the best - I pray you have many Openings InshaAllah as a result of your trip.

Don't be surprised if the Pakistanis' have filtered blogspot.. they tend to do it from time to time - pretty annoying. :-/

Fee Aman Allah

Wasalam, duas from England
~ Bhaji

PS - what have you done to the comments section - I can't log in as my Blog ID :-/

Anonymous said...

May Allah bless your jurney, and guide your safe return. One never knows what plans Allah has for you, but inshallah, it will be rewarding :)

Ya Haqq!

Anonymous said...

Have fun! and keep us posted