Site Meter

Monday, December 18, 2006

A view from my house


A view from my house, originally uploaded by hammadin.

This picture is taken from my house. It shows the mosque, beyond which are the Margalla Hills part of the Himalayas ( I think).

I never realized what a great blessing this view was thoughout my youth. Thats what travelling does to you, eh. It humbles you and makes you appreciate what you have or what you had.

And you know what, I am thankful for the fact that I am thankful now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For some reason, the picture is not coming through. I would love to see it too.

Ya Haqq!

Bint Muhammad said...

I can see the pic, Looks like the weather is still good there, I was told there have been many storms,

thats a really nice view, I am starting to miss pakistan now:(