Site Meter

Friday, January 19, 2007

Little Mosque on the Praire-My opinion so far....

I just watched the 2nd show on Google videos and made a comment on Deenport of what I thought> Here is what I said:

Despite disagreeing with few things on the show, I actually lliked this episode ( and the last one).

Reminds me of the arguments ( on different issues) between MSA members in my MSA days ( when I was in university).

I dont think we should get stuck on the negatives of the show. I agree there are a few negatives but overall this is a step in the right direction. ( Muslim representation in mainstream entertainment which is one of the best ways to communicate with the masses at large).

If people disagreeing with Zarqa Nawaz are mobilized to make a show( of what they think) would be a better reprentation of Muslims then that in itself would be another positive of "Little Mosque on the Praire".

2 comments:

Bint Muhammad said...

its not my kind of thing. I didnt enjoy watching it.

Abu Adam said...

Quote, If people disagreeing with Zarqa Nawaz are mobilized to make a show( of what they think) would be a better reprentation of Muslims then that in itself would be another positive of "Little Mosque on the Praire".


That is so true.. Instead of complaining, do something positive about it :)

Abdullah