Site Meter

Friday, April 06, 2007

Tajjed ( tagged?)

And so I was tagged ( tajjed?). Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!”



I am not a big fan of revealing too much peronal information about myself on my blog however, I will try my best here:



--I like Roti to the point of obsession

--I am an environmental consultant--not common from south asians..a lot of them are in IT.

--I was born in calgary, moved to Pakistan and moved back here--hence the name: Global Nomad

--I am fascinated by the Aunty Network

--I want to have All bran high fibered sback bars given away after my Nikah

--I love south asian gatherings of freinds/ families in the toronto area specially the uncle debates that happen there

--I hate to hate people

--"you are weird" is a compliment I have recieved many times. The fact that I consider it a compliment proves I am weird.

--I love british accents perhaps that is part of my inherited infriority complex to our past colonial masters

--I like people who make roti for me



I Taj (tag). The following:



Salman

Omar

Sumera

Umm Zaid

Taslim Bajee

Abdul Rahman bhai


Powered by ScribeFire.