Site Meter

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Toronto Star: Honeymoon redux? Not exactly

Muhammad Lila talks about his wedding aniversery celebrations after the advent of his kids. The couple travelled to the same destination as their honeymoon. He compares the difference....I have been told the next two big changes in my life will be: 1) Marriage (Inshahallah) and 2)Kids ( inshahalah). The article goes over both of the fore-mentioned changes. Good read. read it.

Toronto Star: Honeymoon redux? Not exactly

It was one of those perfect, once-in-a-lifetime moments. Two newlyweds on the last day of their honeymoon, holding hands, strolling along the beach in the picturesque Red Sea town of Sharm el-Sheikh. Squishing wet sand beneath her feet, my wife Samrina smiled.

"Wouldn't it be nice if we could come back someday?" she wondered.

"I'll tell you what," I answered. "One day, we'll come back for our anniversary."

"What if we have kids then?"

"It's okay, we'll bring them, too."

No comments: