Site Meter

Monday, July 25, 2005

Water!

I have been asked many times " Hammad, why did you choose Environmental Engineering?"

My answer is usually " I liked Engineering and the Environment and it seemed like this program had both in it!"

However as I have gone through my program I have realized even more so, the importance of what I am doing and how it ( speacially Water Quality) will be the " thing" in future years.

Seems like I am not the only one who holds this opinion! Mr. Steve Loranger seems to agree in this article and so does the "The Water Strategy Expert Panel " in this report

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam,

give it up hammad! this facade of volition fools nobody. we all know you chose environmental engineering in the footsteps of your brother :P

khany.

Din said...

yeah right!!!
My brother is a Geologist!
nice try though ;-)