Site Meter

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Back off Bacteria!

Wow!!

Today a friend of mine brought to my attention the spread of disease through public washrooms . His remark reminded me of the following style of toilets we still use in Pakistan and a lot of other countries:


The fact there is no seat decreases the chances of spreading harmful diseases..

Furthermore I found the health benefits of squatting in the washroom!!!

I guess I should also say that to understand any issue in depth it is important to study it's history ............... I should also add that early Muslims had a huge contribution in the development of complex sewage systems as mentioned here...

Wow!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But, yaar, for Allah's sake, keep the toilet clean....

That picture doesn't look low on the germ and bacteria count

Din said...

No its not my toilet..I just got it off the web!

I think the house where the picture was taken is old...

Of course ideally it should be be kept clean as is the case with any toilet!