Site Meter

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Dish Wash Dish....Wash Dish Wash

Phew...Just dishwashed a sink load of dishes that had been gathering in my beloved kitchen for the past few days! What amazed me is that it only took 10/15 minutes--yet it seemed such a daunting challenge initially when I saw all of 'em dishes piled up in the sink...

Furthermore I feel that a lot of times in my daily life I see tasks which look very difficult and I tend to be very reluctant to start them. Yet when I do start them they don't seem half as bad as they looked initially and with proper planning I finish them with ease.............

Back to dishwashing. Here are some tips to improve your dishwashing efficiency & quality....

Good luck with dishwashing and other challenges that life brings along!

2 comments:

Ali said...

What's with the kitchen and bathroom posts?

Din said...

They are just posts like any other posts!