Site Meter

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

2010 World Cup. Where will you be then?

Every 4 years the Soccer World Cup comes around. I like watching the football and supporting my teams ( Italy and Germany). At the same time however it is a time for some reflection for me in terms of where my life is going based on how I have progressed in the last 4 years.

The 1982 World Cup was the year I was born.

The 1986 World Cup was when I started Pre School.

The 1990 World Cup was when I was in Primary School ( That is the oldest world cup I recall).

The 1994 World Cup was when I was at the beginning of my teens and in Grade 6.

The 1998 World Cup was when I was getting ready for my O level Exams ( Grade 10).

The 2002 World Cup as when I had just started University and was in 1st year struggling with co-op, university and at the same time adjusting to Canada.

The 2006 World cup is here. I have started My career in Environmental Consulting.

The 2010 World Cup is in 4 years. Where will I be with my life then?

Where will you be?

No comments: